Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sos, very emergency!

You know when you mess up and then get frustrated then keep messing up and getting more frustrated, then nothing works? Yea, that's me right now.

I'm trying to swatch, but I don't think I'm doing the pattern right because my holes between the groups of 4 sts don't seem as large as everyone else's. I'm not sure what's throwing me off but I think it's the 3rd row. I'm so confused that I don't even know what to write to explain what I am doing. Just when I thought I had the whole pattern translated and the hard part was over...

I think the lllV in the 3rd row says slip 1st stitch to the right, K 3, pass the slipped stitch over the 3 st. but I keep ending up with extra stitches, so I'm definitely doing something wrong...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in the 4th row, you drop the YO, and make another YO, slip, k3, psso. I was confused as well--the chart does not indicate that you have to drop the YO from the 3rd row. I don't know if it's clear but one of the first posts on this blog writes it out clearly.

     
  • At 11:58 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, mistake, when I said 4th row I meant 3rd row, and I mean 2nd row when I said 3rd.

     
  • At 12:17 AM EST, Blogger hound said…

    Ahh thank you so much. I don't know how I missed the translation in the earlier post, probably in my complete and utter frustration I passed it over. Phew!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home