Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Karabella Aurora 8 sale

Hi,

If there is anyone out there who hasn't gotten yarn for their Tendances yet and is considering Aurora 8, Knit Happens is having it on sale at $5.99 per skein! The color will be limited but that's a very good price. Click here to get to the Aurora 8 page directly.

Edit: Oops, just realise a whole bunch of them are already sold out.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM EST, Blogger Marji said…

    oh Thanks Jade - I just ordered some of that yarn from Knit Happens. It is a great store, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that yarn. I need it like I need a Hole in my head, another one, but who orders yarn 'cause they Need it? I ordered 6 sk Navy to make hat and scarf for dh - who wants Navy Blue and I don't have anything Navy in my stash - nada.
    and I ordered the Cherry Red - it was a toss up between tomato and Cherry, in the end I chose Cherry because I think it is less orange, in enough quantity to make the cardi from Vogue Knitting Fall '05, # 13. It may end up something else, but I love that cardi and it would be great in red.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home