Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Pull Manche Courte

Hello everyone! I've started the Pull Manche Courte. I figured I'd start out with an easy sweater since I'm new to knitting. Reading French patterns has been a little difficult but I've been able to translate my way through the first part. I'm using the suggested yarn: Phildar's Tweedy in Loden. It's lovely to knit with. It's my first time knitting with 3.5mm needles and I must say that I really love them! The pointed end makes it very easy to knit.

Check out the color of Loden, isn't it great?


Detail of Pull Manche Courte


I've made some progress since this picture. I'll update soon with another picture.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM EST, Blogger Julsey said…

    I love that pattern too...maybe I'll make that next...gosh there are so many!~

     
  • At 10:18 AM EST, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    There are so many great ones in this magazine! This knit-a-long was a good idea!

     
  • At 6:54 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, this already looks beautiful! Love the color. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home