Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Phildar's Phirst (and hopefully last) Phrogging

So no progress shots for me today. I got about 6 repeats in and realized:

1. I forgot to decrease (oops!)
2. My gague was way off! (AAArgH!)

I could live with forgeting to decrease, since there are only 2 decreases (4 stitches total), so unshapen, Tendances would have been a happy sweater. BUT, since gague was off, and not for the better, the piece was almost 3 cm too small. So I frogged and started over one size larger. Got about an inch into the ribbing, so no point to post pics...

How's everyone else doing?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM EST, Blogger Marji said…

    No progress - Zip, Zero, Zilch. So, even with your detour to the frog pond you're ahead of me on this one. On the other hand, I got both sleeves on the Colchique to the raglan bind off, then split the sleeves to separate needles so that I don't mess up the shaping, and started up the raglan on the left sleeve; and I got 6 inches done on another Irish Hiking Scarf (a pattern I can do while talking or paying attention to anything else).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home