Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Worst blog host...ever!

...tn the immortal words of the comic store guy from The Simpsons.

Guys, I'm so sorry that I've been totally MIA on this blog. You guys seem to be making some progress! I, however have not. I'm still recovering from Christmas knitting (can you believe it?) I'm so far behind with projects for myself...even a pair of socks is taking over a month to complete!

For those of you who recently asked to join, please hear my heartfelt apologies for delaying your invites, they have gone out this morning.

I'm back up and running (on all levels -health, internet, etc), so let's kick this thing off in 2006!

Who's with me?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM EST, Blogger hound said…

    I'm all over the 2006 knit for this sweater. I will be chugging along on it for the Knitting Olympics. While chances of me finishing it are slim to none, it ought to be a good way to get my ass in gear on this one. Wow, can I get any lazier? Ha ha.

     
  • At 11:01 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm in.

     
  • At 11:09 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to join! I am having a little trouble translating the pattern (and I can't find the english version of the mag anywhere!). Has anyone translated the pattern already? If so, would someone mind PM-ing me their translation, or linking here? Thanks! Carissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home