Phildar Tendances Knitalong

A knitalong to translate and knit the beautiful sweater #20 from the Automne 05/06 issue of Phildar Tendances (French to English!)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hurray! First Post

Hello Fellow KAL-ers!
This is my first KAL and my first post but I do have some progress pics to share. I had finished the entire back of the sweater last Saturday but I had to frog it because it was simply too long - I've adjusted the pattern so the sweater doesn't cup my bum now.




These are pics of Back v.2 - I'm nearly ready to begin armhole shaping.
I'm knitting with Rowan Cotton on US 8 (5 mm) in a khaki colour.
Can't wait to see other progress shots!
Happy Knitting!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM EST, Blogger Julsey said…

    Wow! Nice JOB!!!

     
  • At 2:34 PM EST, Blogger Jade said…

    Yeah. Good job. I saw the completed version of Kessa and am now wondering if it might end up too long for me too. Since you had the same problem too, I better do some math and see how it will be for me!

     
  • At 6:36 PM EST, Blogger hound said…

    Ooh, your sweater is beautiful! I think I will also be doing myself some math because I am not the tallest person in the world. Swatching (finally) tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home